You are hereCollections Tools
Contents on these pages can be viewed by hovering over the icon to the left of the links with your mouse. They can also be printed.
They can also be downloaded directly, by right-clicking on the link with your mouse and opening to a new window.
Most of these can/should be modified for your office use.
2009 ABN from CMS -- CMS link for all the new ABNs
ABN - CMS-R-131, effective 3/2009 - Did you even wish you could have the 2009 ABN in a PDF Fill-able format? Well, now you can.
Collections Blank Form - Generic Fill-in the blank form - Created and donated by Maria Shadmehr
Collections Letter- "Balance Due"
Collections Letter - "Balance Past Due" - Created and donated by Maria Shadmehr
Collections Letter - Desceased Patient Estate Query - Created and donated by Maria Shadmehr
Collections Letter - "Payment Not Yet Received" - Created and donated by Maria Shadmehr
Collections Letter - "Please Call To Arrange Payments" - Created and donated by Maria Shadmehr
Collections Letter - "Please Call To Arrange Payments"
Collection Letter - "Promissary Note" donated by Barbara Colburn
Collection Letter - "Thanks for Your Payment" - Created and donated by Maria Shadmehr
Collections Letter - "Warning: You're About to be Reported to Collection Agency"
Collections Process- Workflow Sheet
Collections Productivity Flow Sheet - Created and donated by Maria Shadmehr
Physician's Notification Form - "Dr., we're sending your patient to collections' agency..."
Scheduling Form - "Insurance Verification & Scheduling" Created and donated by Maria Shadmehr
American Medical News - Gov't
OIG Criminal & Civil Enforcement
- Cenla Community Action Committee's Financial Management Practices and Systems Did Not Always Meet Federal Requirements
- Rhode Island Hospice General Inpatient Claims and Payments Did Not Always Meet Federal and State Requirements
- Massachusetts Medicaid Payments to Calvin Coolidge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for Northampton Did Not Always Comply With Federal and State Requirements
- Wyoming Incorrectly Claimed Enhanced Reimbursement for Medicaid Family Planning Sterilization Costs
- The Medicare Contractor's Payments to Maryland Providers in Jurisdiction 12 for Full Vials of Herceptin Were Sometimes Incorrect