You are hereGlobal Surgical Calculator
Global Surgical Calculator
Calculators!! - from NGS Medicare. This page includes Global Surgery Calculator, ADR (Additional Development/Documentation Request Timeline Calculator), Timely Appeals Calculator, G0179 Frequency, so much more. Brilliant! (I’m using the Tiny URL converter on some of these HUGE links!)
90-Day Global Surgery Calculator - from WPS Medicare
Global Days Assignment List – from Oxford/UnitedHealthcare. This is a listing of CPT codes with their respective Global Surgery days per Oxford/UnitedHealthcare.
Timely Filing Calculator –from Novitas Medicare. This is for calculating the appeal limits for the First & Second Levels of Appeal and the Administrative Law Judge.
DME Calculators – from NHIC (until they change the URL on us again!). Another BRILLIANT set of calculator tools for all things DME: Capped Rental, Claim Filing, Enteral Nutrition Units of Service Calculator, Five year Useful Lifetime Calculator, KE & KY modifier Lookup tool, Oxygen Renal 36th Month Calculator and more. Thank you, NHIC!
Drug Lookup and Calculator Tool - from Palmetto Medicare. This sweet page has you put in the HCPCS code for your drug. The output give a narrative of the dosage and dosage units. The next section wants you to tell it the dosage amount and when you click the process button it tells you the units, the quantity of units to submit on your claim, the maximum number of units & when this was last updated. Wonderful tool – until they change the URL.
American Medical News - Gov't
ASA - News
- Providers Frustrated, Seek Accommodation as ICD-10 Draws Near
- CA lawmakers just approved one of the toughest mandatory vaccine laws
- Doctors and hospitals need to talk more. This app can help
- Medicare slow to adopt telemedicine due to cost concerns
- Physicians should talk frankly about the risks of chemical exposures
OIG Criminal & Civil Enforcement
- Cenla Community Action Committee's Financial Management Practices and Systems Did Not Always Meet Federal Requirements
- Rhode Island Hospice General Inpatient Claims and Payments Did Not Always Meet Federal and State Requirements
- Massachusetts Medicaid Payments to Calvin Coolidge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for Northampton Did Not Always Comply With Federal and State Requirements
- Wyoming Incorrectly Claimed Enhanced Reimbursement for Medicaid Family Planning Sterilization Costs
- The Medicare Contractor's Payments to Maryland Providers in Jurisdiction 12 for Full Vials of Herceptin Were Sometimes Incorrect