You are hereAskLeslie.net Friends
Don Self and Associates - Free documents - superbills, encounter forms, other great practice helps - and information
E/M University - Dr. Peter Jensen's page educating people about E/M Coding with web conferences, training guides & forums, Free AAPC CEUs, more. Great site!
EMEDEX - specializing in coding, billing and collecting for Emergency Medicine, Radiology, Ambulance and other specialties.
Mass Medical Billing Service - Servicing Anesthesia, Pain Mgt., General Surgery, Chiropractic & Physical Therapy Providers
Medical Coding Resources - A "One-Stop Source for Medical Coding, Billing and Reimbursement and teaching Medical Office Management Information". A jewel of a site.
Perfect Office Solutions - Free Audit Templates, E&M Review Tools, and other practice helps for Anesthesia from Kelly Dennis
American Medical News - Gov't
ASA - News
- CMS Opportunity to Participate in End-to-End Testing of ICD-10 Claims
- White House Releases Fiscal Year 2015 Budget Proposal
- U.S. Supreme Court Grants Review of North Carolina State Board of Dental Examiners v. FTC
- ASA Board of Directors Votes to Take No Position on SGR Repeal and Replacement Bill
- ASA®’s When Seconds Count™ educational endeavor featured in USA Today supplement
OIG Criminal & Civil Enforcement
- Cenla Community Action Committee's Financial Management Practices and Systems Did Not Always Meet Federal Requirements
- Rhode Island Hospice General Inpatient Claims and Payments Did Not Always Meet Federal and State Requirements
- Massachusetts Medicaid Payments to Calvin Coolidge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for Northampton Did Not Always Comply With Federal and State Requirements
- Wyoming Incorrectly Claimed Enhanced Reimbursement for Medicaid Family Planning Sterilization Costs
- The Medicare Contractor's Payments to Maryland Providers in Jurisdiction 12 for Full Vials of Herceptin Were Sometimes Incorrect