You are hereGeneral Billing & Coding Guidelines
General Billing & Coding Guidelines
This page reviewed and updated 11/8/2015 - LJ
AHIMA Standards of Ethical Coding - From American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
1995 E&M Guidelines TRUE - you can get these guidelines directly from Medicare and below, you'll find a direct link to them - until the URL changes again!
2015-2016 Influenza- Flu) Resources for Health Care Professionals from CMS MedLearn Matters.
ICD-10-CM Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting - from the CDC for the Fiscal Year 2016
Commonly Administered Pediatric Vaccines - from the American Academy of Pediatrics AAP), effective 10/1/2015
Immunization Cheat Sheet - from Washington State Dept. of Health - updated May 2015
Immunization Chart from CMS, updated Oct. 2015, for coding various immunizations for Medicare recipients
Medicare Preventive Services Chart -From CMS, released Oct 2015. This lists the CPT codes & ICD-10 codes for various Medicare Preventive Exams and Procedures for Medicare recipients.
Spine Coding Cheat sheet from Zimmer.com 2011/2012 CPT codes
VA Billing Guidelines - For Services Provided to Veterans and Beneficiary. This is from 2013 from the Veterans Administration (VA).
Medical Coding News
- MIPS Reporting: MACRA Final Rule Lists Available Quality Measures for MIPS reporting
- Reimbursement, Billing in Radiology: Updates and Issues
- The Evolution of the International Classification of Disease
- Coding for Clarity: Echocardiography Gains Two New CPT Add-On Codes
- Healthcare Reform Can Create Confusion Over Compliance for Providers