You are herePractice Management
Contents on these pages can be viewed by hovering over the icon to the left of the links with your mouse. They can also be printed.
They can also be seen and/or downloaded directly, by right-clicking on the link with your mouse and opening to a new window.
Billing Dashboard - Created and donated by Diane McEntire
California Worker's Comp - Fee schedules from 2005 through 2009 for various specialties:
- Ambulance, Ambulance fees
- Durable medical equipment, prosthetics, orthotics and supplies
- Inpatient hospital
- Outpatient hospital
- Pathology and clinical laboratory
- Physician services
*There may be password-protected cells; if this happens, the password = mgma
Patient Benefits Pre-verification form - by Debra Murphy of GA; this is with Physical Therapy information but can be modified for any specialty
Payment Record Form - Created by Paul Critchlow of Professional Billing Group (PBG). and donated by Christy Mattey
PQRI - Step-by-Step Guide to obtaining your PQRI report by Barbara Sack.
Red Flag Rules From Ester Horowitz - learn what your practice can do to protect themselves on May 1, 2009. While you're at it, learn how to protect yourself.
RVUs (CMS) from Medicare Physician's Fee Schedule, 2009 This is a direct download for the 2009 RVU
RVUs (CMS) from Medicare Physician's Fee Schedule for 2009 & prior years. This is a direct link to CMS. See also the upper right hand column for other pertinent information/links regarding the Fee Schedule.
RVU Indicator Meanings - 2009 Ever need to find what the Indicators mean? Here they are.
Surgery Estimates Form with special thanks to Karla Westerfield of Cheyenne, WY.
Also in 2007 Excel format: Surgery Estimates Form **Please note - to download either of these documents in Excel format, which contains the calculations formulas, please right click on the link & open to a new page.
Worker's Comp Eligibility - Created and donated by Barbara Cobuzzi
Worker's Comp Pre-verification Form - by DPM from GA; this form has examples included and can be modified
American Medical News - Gov't
ASA - News
- Federal investigators fault Medicare's reliance on doctors for pay standards
- Dedicated Trauma ICU Cuts Infection Rates
- Halamka: 'Probably Time to Retire the Meaningful Use Construct'
- TX public hospitals help nursing home operators get federal funds
- Man turned away from two TX hospitals before crashing stolen ambulance
OIG Criminal & Civil Enforcement
- Cenla Community Action Committee's Financial Management Practices and Systems Did Not Always Meet Federal Requirements
- Rhode Island Hospice General Inpatient Claims and Payments Did Not Always Meet Federal and State Requirements
- Massachusetts Medicaid Payments to Calvin Coolidge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for Northampton Did Not Always Comply With Federal and State Requirements
- Wyoming Incorrectly Claimed Enhanced Reimbursement for Medicaid Family Planning Sterilization Costs
- The Medicare Contractor's Payments to Maryland Providers in Jurisdiction 12 for Full Vials of Herceptin Were Sometimes Incorrect