Welcome to AskLeslie.net! This site is all about getting valuable healthcare guidelines, coding tips, forms & other information into the hands of those who need and use it the most. This site averages between 10,000 and 15,000 visitors per month and we're growing!! Read on for a quick "how this site works."
Confessions of a real-life Pollyanna who really does hang crystals in the windows to make rainbows dance: once in a while even Pollyanna has a bad day. Here's a rant. Hit the delete if you don't like my opinion. You are welcome to sign up to comment-I don't mind a bit, but
Hi there, not sure if this is the correct area to ask questions or not,. Sorry if it's not. I code for anesthesia and one of our clients is questioning what can be coded/billed for the following following scenerios :
Prep work is done for epidural and/or started, however the patient delivers.
Is there something the group can bill for?&n
This, from the Association of American Medical Colleges! If you've been watching for SGR info, this may be very interesting!
American Medical News - Gov't
OIG Criminal & Civil Enforcement
- Cenla Community Action Committee's Financial Management Practices and Systems Did Not Always Meet Federal Requirements
- Rhode Island Hospice General Inpatient Claims and Payments Did Not Always Meet Federal and State Requirements
- Massachusetts Medicaid Payments to Calvin Coolidge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for Northampton Did Not Always Comply With Federal and State Requirements
- Wyoming Incorrectly Claimed Enhanced Reimbursement for Medicaid Family Planning Sterilization Costs
- The Medicare Contractor's Payments to Maryland Providers in Jurisdiction 12 for Full Vials of Herceptin Were Sometimes Incorrect