You are hereWhat brings you to AskLeslie.net?
What brings you to AskLeslie.net?
I'm a new visitor just looking around.
36% (28 votes)
I'm a new visitor looking for particular information.
44% (34 votes)
I'm a regular/frequent visitor - using information that I know is already here.
8% (6 votes)
I'm a regular/frequent visitor - waiting to see what gets included or reported.
13% (10 votes)
Total votes: 78
American Medical News - Gov't
- Hopkins agrees to pay $190 million to settle pelvic exam claims
- Burnout in the hospital: Why doctors are set up for stress
- How a team of hospital doctors boosted hand washing, cut infections and created a culture of safety
- Doctors, nurses relying more on tablets in hospitals
- Opinion: Busy doctors, wasteful spending
OIG Criminal & Civil Enforcement
- Cenla Community Action Committee's Financial Management Practices and Systems Did Not Always Meet Federal Requirements
- Rhode Island Hospice General Inpatient Claims and Payments Did Not Always Meet Federal and State Requirements
- Massachusetts Medicaid Payments to Calvin Coolidge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for Northampton Did Not Always Comply With Federal and State Requirements
- Wyoming Incorrectly Claimed Enhanced Reimbursement for Medicaid Family Planning Sterilization Costs
- The Medicare Contractor's Payments to Maryland Providers in Jurisdiction 12 for Full Vials of Herceptin Were Sometimes Incorrect