You are hereHow do you prefer to get your information?
How do you prefer to get your information?
Audio - I like hearing someone tell me the information I want
0% (0 votes)
Q&A - I'd rather just ask someone & get the answers right away
24% (8 votes)
Reading - show me the info, I'll read it myself
12% (4 votes)
Video - watching a video is like hearing & seeing it. It works.
3% (1 vote)
Combination - I like a varied approach - All the above can be appealing.
62% (21 votes)
Total votes: 34
American Medical News - Gov't
- Cardiologists sever ties with Mercy, head back to private practice
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- Hopkins agrees to pay $190 million to settle pelvic exam claims
- Burnout in the hospital: Why doctors are set up for stress
- How a team of hospital doctors boosted hand washing, cut infections and created a culture of safety
OIG Criminal & Civil Enforcement
- Cenla Community Action Committee's Financial Management Practices and Systems Did Not Always Meet Federal Requirements
- Rhode Island Hospice General Inpatient Claims and Payments Did Not Always Meet Federal and State Requirements
- Massachusetts Medicaid Payments to Calvin Coolidge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for Northampton Did Not Always Comply With Federal and State Requirements
- Wyoming Incorrectly Claimed Enhanced Reimbursement for Medicaid Family Planning Sterilization Costs
- The Medicare Contractor's Payments to Maryland Providers in Jurisdiction 12 for Full Vials of Herceptin Were Sometimes Incorrect