You are hereHow do you prefer to get your information?
How do you prefer to get your information?
Audio - I like hearing someone tell me the information I want
0% (0 votes)
Q&A - I'd rather just ask someone & get the answers right away
24% (8 votes)
Reading - show me the info, I'll read it myself
12% (4 votes)
Video - watching a video is like hearing & seeing it. It works.
3% (1 vote)
Combination - I like a varied approach - All the above can be appealing.
62% (21 votes)
Total votes: 34
Medical Coding News
- MIPS Reporting: MACRA Final Rule Lists Available Quality Measures for MIPS reporting
- Reimbursement, Billing in Radiology: Updates and Issues
- The Evolution of the International Classification of Disease
- Coding for Clarity: Echocardiography Gains Two New CPT Add-On Codes
- Healthcare Reform Can Create Confusion Over Compliance for Providers