You are hereERISA - General Information
ERISA - General Information
This page reviewed & updated 11/7/2015
American Chiropractic Association - ERISA Appeals Assistance. This site has some excellent information and forms that can be downloaded to help the appeals process.
American Osteopathic Association - ERISA Assignment of Benefits form
Appeals Letters - Samples with focus on ERISA
Certificate of Creditable Coverage - Proving your previous healthcare coverage has ended.
Challenging coverage denials under ERISA - Summary of an article by Edward G. Connette - In Trial, May, 1998, p.20
ERISA Compliance Assistance - from the U.S. Dept. of Labor
Definition - Per Wikipedia
Dept. of Labor Info - From "the horse's mouth".
Dept. of Labor FAQs - focus on ERISA
ERISA, COBRA and HIPAA - what ERISA has to do with COBRA & HIPAA.
ERISA and HIPAA - How does HIPAA factor into ERISA (or vice versa)?
ERISA - How it works Excellent, easy-reading information on ERISA; what it is, how it works, etc.
Filing your Health Benefits Claim - What You Should Know.
General Erisa Information #1 - Information on needed documents (in .rtf format)
General Erisa Information #2 - Information on how ERISA enforces their healthcare regulations.
Know the Law - Directly from The Federal Register
Medical Coding News
- MIPS Reporting: MACRA Final Rule Lists Available Quality Measures for MIPS reporting
- Reimbursement, Billing in Radiology: Updates and Issues
- The Evolution of the International Classification of Disease
- Coding for Clarity: Echocardiography Gains Two New CPT Add-On Codes
- Healthcare Reform Can Create Confusion Over Compliance for Providers